The following renovations have been completed:
- New handicap accessible bathrooms have been added;
- a new storage room has been added;
- a handicap accessible walkway and portal have been added;
- we have upgraded the ceiling of the east portal along the fellowship hall and office;
- the sanctuary and fellowship hall roofs have been repaired and a new maintenance product has been applied;
- we have repaired the bell tower.
- we have replaced the windows in the sanctuary on the west wall;
- re-stuccoing of the church building;
- painting the east window sills and front doors;
- painting the Fellowship Hall;
- Handicap parking space;
- Parking lot Drainage improvements
- adding a new sign;
- installing a security fence and gate.
Worship & Children's Sunday School - every Sunday at 9 am
Communion during Worship - 1st Sunday of each month
Home Communion is also available.
Fellowship following Worship - 2nd Sunday of each month
Refreshments are provided.
2nd Annual Christmas Hymn Sing -The congregation and the community are invited to the Ranchos Presbyterian Church on Sunday, December 15th at 3:00 PM to join in singing Christmas hymns as we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. Please invite your friends and family to this joyous occasion! The Women’s Missionary Society will provide refreshments following the hymn sing!
It’s time to order your poinsettia to decorate the church for this blessed Advent & Christmas season. Please see the insert for details. Deadline to order is December 17th at noon! After the Worship/Candlelight Service on the 22nd you are welcome to take your poinsettias home.
Women’s Missionary Society Christmas Party - The church Christmas party will be held Thursday, December 12th at 5:30 pm at the Fellowship Hall. Everyone is invited to attend! The WMS will provide the main dish; please bring a favorite side dish to share, five (5) wrapped bingo prizes and a gift (men bring a men’s gift and women bring a woman's gift) for the gift exchange. Let us all join together for a fun evening! Call Barbara at 751-7219 if you plan on attending or need more information.
The Ranchos Session Meeting is on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 5:15 PM in the Fellowship Hall.
Are you interested in becoming a member of the church? Please speak to Rev. Gould if you would like more information on joining the Ranchos Presbyterian Church. The Worship Service is every Sunday at 9:00 AM. The Church is located on 1 San Francisco Street directly across from the Ranchos Post Office.
A Fellowship Gathering is on the 2nd Sunday of the month following worship. Refreshments are served & everyone is welcome! If you would like to help, the sign up sheet is on the back table.
Taos Men’s Shelter Meal sign-up sheet is on the back table in the sanctuary. Contact Patti O’Connell about providing meals: (email) email@example.com; (home) 575-776-2925; (cell) 214-686-8434.